Development in near field communication (NFC) technology and contactless smart cards is making it much easier and convenient for consumers to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a simple touch.
Browse : Contactless Smart Cards Market
Contactless smart cards are designed to enable speedy check-out or authentication processes. The number of smart phones and devices equipped with NFC technology is growing day by day thus driving the overall contactless payments market.
NFC Enabled Phones and Contactless Smart Cards Segmentation
NFC enabled phones and contactless smart cards market is segmented depending on end use applications as follows:
- Consumer electronics
- Information collection and exchange
- Access control
- Loyalty and coupons
This research report on the NFC-enabled phones and contactless smart cards analyzes the different market segments and major geographies. It is a comprehensive study of the different ongoing market trends, industry growth drivers, restraints, and market predictions for the coming years.
The report also provides an analysis of recent technological developments in NFC-enabled phones and contactless smart cards market, Porter’s five force analysis, and complete company profiles of the top industry players. It includes a review of the micro and macro factors significant for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Browse : Contactless Smart Cards Industry
The major geographies investigated under this report study are North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World.
The major players dominating NFC-enabled phones market are Acer, BlackBerry, C-mii, Casio, Fujitsu, Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Kuoziro, LG, Mobiwire, Motorola, Nokia, Panasonic, Pantech, Sharp, Sonim, Sony, Xolo, Hedy, Shanghai Simcom, OiiA Technology, Lenovo, Orange, TazTag, ZTE, and others.
Major players in the contactless smartcards market are ActivIdentity Corporation, Advanced Card Systems Ltd., ASK, Austria Card GmbH, CardLogix Corporation, CPI Card Group, FNMT-RCM, American Microdevice Manufacturing, Inc., Fujitsu Microelectronics Limited, Gemalto N.V., General Information Systems and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides an overview of all the major factors responsible for driving and restricting market growth
- It provides a complete understanding of the competitive environment
- It provides a detailed analysis of the major market players and their market strategies
- It helps to know about changing competition dynamics and helps to stay ahead in competition
- It helps to make informed business decisions based on the in-depth analysis of the market
- It provides a technological growth map over a time and explains its effect on the industry
- It provides a detailed value chain analysis, analyzing the role of each and every stakeholder involved in the value chain.
Browse with full TOC : http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/contactless-smart-cards-market.html